Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pinay meets Western Food!



She made her promise to cook for us and she really did!! This was the first YUMMY homemade pastry-ala-stuffed-pizza-toppings I had here courtesy of our In House Chef, Allison. The bread itself is really tasty and soft. The stuffings inside made it more delicious and mouth watering. Green bell peppers, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made my food craving to an intense level (I got 2 and half pieces of this!). She also prepared salted tomatoes with cheese while Susie, our Chinese friend, cooked an Asian beef cuisine that made my tummy super full. I am very proud of Allison since she was able to follow the complicated, mind juggling recipe and cooking instructions. I will never attempt myself to do it. By the way, there as also a tomato dip that we used for the pastry. Western foods are unquestionably good but nothing could beat my taste buds when it comes to Asian Cuisines especially Filipino Foods, the best! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment