Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter in Dubai??????

(foggy dubai)

Winter in Dubai?weh?True?At first, it seems impossible to have a cold weather here duh! remember I'm here in Middle East however when December came I proved myself wrong! The weather is not as cold as Baguio but it does makes me wear jacket. The sun rises here around 6:30 and the temperature is from 24 degrees and drops as low as 14 degrees especially during the early morning. This is the right time to wear the best winter outfit, trench coat with matching mufflers. I hope this would last long so I could enjoy strolling the streets of Dubai not worrying about the heat and sunburns. In our accommodation, we turn off the aircon and open the windows wide open so we could feel the cold breeze of the northern wind haha! Before, when sand storm came we make sure to close the window or this tiny sand will stick on our skin and will want to go deeper into our pores eww! Cross finger that this cold ambiance will last until June so I would not be feeling too homesick for the coming months. This is the time where I miss Baguio a lot! ^^
P.S.
Please pray for my sister to pass her interview!Fighting!Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment